omuleti

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hoffie dear...

I've been meaning to tell you the grass was never greener and my hippie me was never hippier.

The crowd was both scary and friendly, the colors shined so bright it almost hurt and the music was just divine.

Hoffie dear...


My feet were long and light and they were carrying me so quickly to new fairy lands on the island. A blue balloon, a red nectarine, and a small green wood ball took the long walk with me. And we went to play Elfenland on Sziget and then to Tool and then to the theater hill.

My hands smiled, my shoulders smiled, my hair smiled.

Dearest Hoffie, it was late indeed.

Did you know I wrote about your stuff on a harm prevention website? Well, I did :). I tried to explain to people, but it's really nothing to explain. It sounds either junkie, either surreal. It's none of them. It's rare and special and definitely not for all of us.

So you decided to take the longer trip now, huh? Is Lucy waiting for you there? Such a common reference, really. Sleep tight, Hoffie dear.

Oh, and thanks :).

7 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Anti said...

am bagat si noi una bucata prohod prin berou ieri, mai aveam putin si semnam si condoleantele online

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger eusebio said...

:)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger runbaby said...

mai, ce de zambareti pe aici :P

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Sandra G said...

whaaaaat? chiar m-a facut sa zambesc stirea :)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger eusebio said...

:)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Cyn Zee said...

everyone loved him:)
http://www.economist.com/obituary/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11328656

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Cyn Zee said...

http://www.economist.com/obituary/
displaystory.cfm?story_id=11328656

ups, was cut off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home